Mechanical Project Manager
Mechanical Project Manager
Job number: 46003971
- Loughborough Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- + Company car, 33 days leave, parking
Mechanical Project Manager, Permanent position, £40000 - £45000 per annum, company car, 33 days leave
Job Title: Waste Water Mechanical Project Engineer
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Based: Leicester - Field based across UK as well
Hours: Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30
Benefits: Company car, 33 days leave (incl 8 bank hols), Free tea/coffee, Free parking
Start Date: As soon as possible
Our client is experiencing huge growth within their company and would like to take on an experienced Waste Water Mechanical Project Engineer to manage their mechanical works alongside their Electrical Project Engineer.
You exceptional knowledge of waste water treatment along with your degree and experience is essential to this position of Waste Water Mechanical Project Engineer. This position is both field and office based so night away from home will be expected although not continuous.
The Waste Water Mechanical Project Engineer Main Role is:
- Financial management of the project budget and accountability for the project deliverable
- Management of suppliers and sub-contractors on and off site
- Develop and maintain project installation programme using EXCEL or MS Project
- Preparation of internal monthly project reports/ maintain a site diary.
- Site commissioning and client sign off and all necessary documentation
- Attend all site meetings and record minutes of meetings
- Interpreting drawings for fabrication and installation with approved subcontractors
- Proficient in AutoCad for amending and marking up drawings
- Health and Safety - Prepare a detail method statement and risk assessments and have up to date health and safety training certificates
- Building strong relationships with new and existing customers, suppliers and subcontractors
- Work closely with our in-house design engineers
- Provide weekly progress reports on all projects to the Company Directors
- Formulate operations and maintenance manuals with our in-house engineers
- Provide support in tender preparation on installations costs
- Maintain up to date Management Cards and Health and Safety certificates and perform training
Skills Required for Waste Water Mechanical Project Engineer position:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 2 year's experience or 5 years experienced time served
- Proven experience within the waste water industry
- Reliable, pro-active, ability to work on own initiative, problem solve and work under pressure
- Full clean UK driver's license
If you have the skills and abilities to make an outstanding Waste Water Mechanical Project Engineer, please contact respond to this advert urgently.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.