• £11.00 per hour increases after 12 weeks to £11.50
• Temporary to Permanent
• 7:30am - 5pm Mon - Thurs, 8am - 12pm Fridays
• Good working conditions
This established and reputable organisation have a rare opportunity to join their friendly team, MIG welding. The type of work varies between one off jobs and large orders.
• MIG Welding
• Using technical drawings and job sheets
• On-going product quality control
• Maintaining a clean and organised work space
• Previous knowledge of a similar role
• Demonstrable experience MIG Welding
• Excellent attention to detail
Offering metalwork, welding and fabrication work, this company take on a variety of jobs for clients nationwide. They offer stability and a friendly working environment.
• £11.00 per hour
• Increases to £11.50 per hour after 12 weeks.
• Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 5pm, Fridays 8am - 12pm.
• Free Parking
• Temporary to Permanent.
• Quick start available
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact Emma Davies at Travail Aberystwyth (01970 229922)
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.