£27,393 (inc shift allowance), Rotherham Sheffield Boundary, Permanent position, full training provided, retention bonuses, rotating AM & PM shifts, 22 days annual leave plus stats (30 in total) increasing to 35 days, private health care, fantastic career development opportunities, pension, free car parking, on site canteen facilities, uniform and premium paid overtime.
Due to an increase in orders we are delighting to be seeking an Experience Moulder to join our client Based within a state of the art modern manufacturing facility on the Sheffield Rotherham boundary on a full time permanent basis. As a Moulder you will be reporting into the Finishing Supervisor and will be responsible for working as part of a small close knit team in a prestige environment. Day to day duties will include:
- Heating ceramic moulds to required temperatures.
- Operating robots to apply slurries.
- Using hand and power tools.
- Operating Furnaces/ Kilns as required.
- Assembling moulds to ensure availability for the casting process.
- Using machinery to clean moulds.
- Complete required documents to record testing.
The successful Moulder will be required to:
- Interpret customer requirements from job cards and drawings.
- Show a keen interest in their development and progression, as full training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Ensure housekeeping is maintained to a high standard.
- Work safely to comply with strict health and safety policies.
This role would suit someone with experience as Moulder, Mould Maker, Ceramic Mould Maker or Moulding Operative, Assembly Operative, Production Operative or Injection Moulder with experience in a manufacturing, production, castings or engineering environment. Our client would also like to hear from Engineering Graduates looking to gain their first step in their career.
This company prides themselves on excellent staff retention and are at the forefront of innovation within their field. It is easily accessible from the M1 and from surrounding areas of Sheffield and Rotherham.
Our client is offering a fantastic package including;
- 22 days annual leave plus stats (30 in total) increasing to 35 days over 5 years
- Monday - Thursday: 6am - 2pm & Friday 5am - 1pm, Monday - Thursday: 2pm - 10pm & Friday 1pm- 9pm
- Retention bonuses
- Private Westfield health care
- Career development opportunities
- Free car parking
- On site canteen facilities
- Premium paid overtime.
If you feel like you have the above experience and would like to apply for this position please click apply below, email your CV or call Katie or Lucy on 01142 768 228 for any questions.
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.