- Benefits - Free Parking, On Bus Route, refreshments and cooking facilities, Supportive Team and Excellent Working Environment
- Job Title - Night Porter
- Salary - £9.50ph
- Location - Doncaster
- Duration - Temp
- Hours - 11pm-7am 5 working shifts over 7 nights
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful nights porter to work with one of Doncaster's prestigious hotels and support in the nights operations and preparation of breakfasts for existing guests and will include:
- Cleaning of the kitchen area
- Setting up for breakfast
- Assisting in other areas of the hotel when asked to do so.
- Maintain the kitchen cleanliness in accordance to food hygiene regulations using correct chemicals on the correct surfaces/appliances.
- Washing -up of all the pots and pans and other equipment used in the kitchen.
- Ensuring the back of house stairs are in a clean order.
- Ensuring the bin area and compactor are neat, clean and tidy.
- Helping the Head Chef / Sous Chef as they see fit in the preparation of food.
- Ensuring at the end of the shift that everything is cleaned and the floor is swept and mopped ready for the next day's business.
- Cleaning of and setting out of cutlery and plates etc
- Using turbo chef to cook (sausage/bacon)
- Any other reasonable task asked by a member of management
In order to be considered for this role you will:
- Have worked within a similiar role previously
- Have knowledge of operating a turbo chef
- Be comfortable working a nights shift regularly
- Understand the cleaning colour code
- Be organised and driven with a keen eye for detail
This role is of a temporary nature.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.