Nightshift Food Production Operative
Nightshift Food Production Operative required in Wellingborough, 10pm - 6am. Immediate start, PPE provided, Guaranteed 40 hour working week
- Starting rate of pay £12.87 per hour + £20.00 per week attendance bonus paid.
We are looking for a Food Production Operative to start immediately. As a production operative you will be dealing with the repackaging of dried herbs lentils and spices into small supermarket sized packaging and into large food sacks to be supplied to food manufacturing companies. The role will involve operating machinery, packing & palletising stock and printing labels.
The production operative will be required to
- Be able to lift weights of 10kg - 20kg
- Operate hopper machines - full training given.
- Work on your own and as a team
- Be able to understand read & write English
- General housekeeping duties
- Adhere to general and food safety regulations.
To be considered for this role you are required to have a good level of English both written and oral, have basic computer knowledge and be able to work on your own and as a team.
You will be joining a family run business that has been established for over 40 years and who can offer you long term employment.
Please apply or contact Lynne at the Wellingborough Office for more information.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.