Npd Marketing Executive / Product...
Npd Marketing Executive / Product Management And Marketing
Job number: 26080136
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- Please enquire
- + Competitive salary, 20 days holiday, pension
Job Title: NPD Marketing Executive / Product Management and Marketing
Location: Burgess Hill (outskirts)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Benefits: 20 days holiday, company pension and free parking
We are excited to be working with our established client in their search for an NPD Marketing Executive / Product Management and Marketing Executive to join their team. This is an exciting role for someone with a wealth of experience in a Marketing role, who enjoys working in a friendly and busy environment.
The NPD Marketing Executive / Product Management and Marketing Executive has a unique opportunity to ensure a range of duties and responsibilities including demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and working closely with all departments. As such, the ideal person will have excellent interpersonal skills and the enthusiasm to learn and develop, with provided training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for formulating the short and long-term NPD strategy including a pipeline of ideas
- Liaising with suppliers both internal and external, from initial concept and brief, artwork, product specification, manufacturing, sample approval to ensure delivery and launch of products on time in full
- Understanding the customer experience combined with regular market research to identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive sales growth
- Responsible for formulating marketing support plan including social media to increase engagement and brand awareness
- Working closely with Head of Technical & Regulation to ensure country compliance of all new product launches
- You will have experience of the NPD process and knowledge of how to bring a product to market, from initial concept through to stock in warehouse
- Highly accurate with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanour, confident and personable approach to building relationships
- Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively manage ever changing workloads
- Be creative and innovative about approaches to new products and marketing
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task, work independently or within a team.
- Outstanding written, numerate and verbal communication skills. Creative copywriting skills are beneficial, to include product packaging and online campaigns
- Competent in Microsoft Office - notably Word and Excel
- Understanding and knowledge of profit and loss calculations and gross margins
- Highly organised with the ability to work to timescales, deadlines and an ability to prioritise tasks
- Analytical skill set
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.