Days or nights available depending on preference
£Competitive based on experience
20 days holiday (+ bank holidays) + free parking
Travail Employment Group are delighted to be supporting a reputable and established health care provider with their recruitment of Nurse Practitioners.
* To adhere to all policies and procedures both internal and external, including Health and Safety, ISO, COSHH, Infection Control, Health and Hygiene, C.I.W and N.M.C.
* Ensure your practice is founded within research and address your clinical governance requirements through CPD
* To be environmentally aware by using all resources efficiently and working machines and equipment correctly and ensuring they are properly maintained and to ensure that members of the care staff do the same
* To develop and maintain an effective team approach with all RNs, Care and ancillary staff
* To play a full and active role within the Clinical Team and be committed to teaching and facilitating learning of care staff and colleagues
* To advise, mentor and support all members of the care staff
* To act as Named Nurse and provide a holistic approach to the resident's care
* To write and implement care plans following assessment which is robust and accurately reflects the needs of the resident and are reviewed with relatives
* To continuously review and update all care Plans
* To take enquiries and ensure the Deputy Manager/Registered Manager is informed
* To participate in all clinical training aspects of the home
* To liaise with Social Workers and other Nurses regarding care reviews
* To attend to all customers to the home - relatives, friends, visitors, GPs, Religious Persons, Care Managers/Social Workers, Suppliers, Counsellors and colleagues and to treat them with the same high standards our residents receive
* To attend all relevant meetings
* To be fully conversant and abide by the NMC Codes of Conduct at all times.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes -:
• A friendly and caring nature
• A genuine desire to help people
• The ability to relate to people from a wide variety of backgrounds and ages
• Tact and sensitivity
• Patience and a sense of humour
• Reliability and flexibility
• Team working skills and the ability to use your own initiative
• The ability to work to health and safety guidelines
• The ability to remain calm under pressure
The business is a long established, privately owned organisation, head quartered in Wrexham.
• £Negotiable (dependent on qualifications and experience)
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• Full or part time hours available on various shifts
• Break out area
• Free on site car park
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job, Travail Employment Group will immediately receive your application. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Rachael on 01970 229922. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job Travail Employment Group will immediately receive your application. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.