£8.91 per hour (rising to £9.06 per hour)
Office Administrator required for an established business in Wrexham - full training provided.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator
• Update CRM database
• Handle all enquiries in a timely manner
• Provide information as and when required to customers and clients
• Ad-hoc admin support to the customer service Managers.
The successful Office Administrator must have the following skills and abilities:
• The ability to use Microsoft packages
• Attention to detail
• Conscientious and a team player.
• £8.91 per hour (rising to £9.06 per hour)
• Free parking and excellent working environment
• Hours of work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour lunch
Our client are well-established service provider based in the Wrexham area looking for a competent Office Administrator with excellent attention to detail.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.