£Competitive salary based on experience
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an expanding business for an Office Manager required to lead administration and customer service teams. The role plays an important function in the management of staff and the strategic and operational delivery of customer focused sales and service KPIs.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the commercial customer service function relating to customer services and sales orders.
• Monitoring, measuring and implementing KPI's
• Performance management of the team with some basic HR functions such as absence reporting.
• Administration support of the senior management team.
• Ensuring the smooth operation of the office and delegate key responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
• A track record of working at a senior level in customer service or administration
• Experience managing a team to deliver on day to day issues whilst also ensuring achievement of strategic team objectives
• Highly computer literate - particularly in Excel
• A strong focus on customer satisfaction and the development of long term customer relationships
My client is an established business who supply across the UK into many leading retailers.
Salary negotiable based on experience
24 days holiday plus bank holidays
Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Rachael on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.