Job number: 48001077
- Trowbridge Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.15 per hour
- + Free Parking
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
Rare opportunity to work within a busy department in a well established team.
- Processing new contracts
- Booking in stock orders
- Raising purchase orders and liaising with suppliers
- Allocating orders for dispatch
- Creating courier labels
- Data entry
- Client billing
- Planning workload to meet completion date deadlines
- Coordinating the installation of products
- Liaising with internal teams, chasing progress & all missing documents
- Receiving all notifications of changes from the external customer and ensuring all internal systems are consistently amended
- Processing contracts using an internal database system
- Liaising with external customers regarding status of contracts
- Answering telephone calls from customers with problems
- Confirming go live dates with the external customer
- Small amount of heavy lifting required
Operations Administrator - Skills & Experience Required
- Confident user of MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Keen to learn and develop within an administrative role
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good customer service skills
- Confident working as part of a busy and fast paced team
This is a varied and interesting role ideally you will have a proven back ground in Administration, be well organised, able to work as part of a team as well on your own initiative and willing to get involved in aspects of office work .
Please contact Victoria Lock on 01225 307411 to discuss this opportunity in more detail, or email your CV to email@example.com.
Travail Employment Group Trowbridge is acting as an employment business in this instance.
Due to the volume of applications, if you have not heard from a consultant in 7 days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.