Job number: 51001148
- Aberystwyth Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £22,000 per annum
Up to £22,000 per annum based on experience
40 hour week days only Monday to Friday
Excellent career opportunities
We are delighted to be supporting a growing business located in Aberystwyth in their recruitment of an Operations Coordinator. As Operations Coordinator you will be supporting the Operations team with their day to day administration along with customer services tasks.
As Operations Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Producing all documentation relating to deliveries and logistics.
- Carry out on-going administration of customer accounts.
- Organise weekly schedule for dispatch of orders and addressing any problems arising from deliveries.
- Inputting orders ready for the production department.
- Assist with website development and social media strategy.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and stationery.
- Taking care of vehicle paperwork and IT maintenance such as printers, phones etc.
- Receive customer / consumer enquiries and respond as necessary via phone or email.
The ideal Operations Coordinator will have the following skills and attributes:
- Have held a position previously within administration.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Great attention to detail.
Our client is a producer supplying into the FMCG sector and are committed to delivery high quality products. With an ever growing reputation within their industry, this is a fantastic opportunity where extensive training is provided.
- 28 Days Holiday
- Up to £22,000 per annum based on experience
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Free parking
- 1 hour for lunch
Similar Job Titles Include:
Operations, administration, coordinator, admin, sales administrator, customer service
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Rachael on 01743 235532. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.