Job number: 27002034
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £15.38 per hour
- + Free Parking
Temporary until April 2021
Full Time - 8am to 4pm
Up to £15.38 per hour (depending on skills and ability)
Operations Analyst required for a global manufacturer, providing report analysis of production execution. The successfully appointed candidate will have a background in manufacturing and be a competent user of SAP as well as have advanced excel skills
• Lead on the completion of daily production execution and reporting on performance
• Work with the Operations team to develop corrective actions in relation to performance variance
• Allocate stock count variances and create/maintain allocation models
• Work closely with Finance Analyst to complete periodic plant performance reporting
• Use Excel to update performance dashboards
• Analysis of equipment effectiveness and creating sessions to discuss improvements
• Liaison with a variety of departments
• A background in manufacturing is essential for this role
• An understanding of how operational data feeds into plant performance
• Strong technical and analytical skills, especially in SAP and Excel
• The ability to communicate effectively with people from all levels (i.e. production, senior management, scheduling, logistics)
• The ability to prioritise and work on own initiative
• Up to £15.38 per hour (depending on skills and ability)
• Full Time - 8am to (Monday to Friday) - some flexibility to work outside those hours when the business requires
• Free Parking
• The opportunity to work within a friendly team
• After a continuous 12 weeks service holiday entitlement is 25 days plus bank holidays
Our client is a global manufacturing company who has a fantastic reputation for quality.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call 01978 366123. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.