Job number: 29007821
- Newark Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Regional Reactive Ops Coordinator
Salary: £20-£25K dependant on experience
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:00-17:00 Fri 8:00-16:30
Our client is looking for an organised, professional and confident Regional Reactive Ops Coordinator who is a strong communicator and has the ability to work to deadlines.
An overview of the role of a Regional Reactive Ops Coordinator:
• Coordinate Engineers by region ensuring works are planned and that engineers have access to required materials and tools, whilst working to KPI's and SLA's.
• Liaise directly with customers.
• Ensure customer portals are updated accurately.
The main duties of a Regional Reactive Ops Coordinator are:
• To abide by and promote health and safety, ensuring all approved policies and processes are followed.
• Deliver an excellent service delivery for both regional and key account customers.
• Deliver a service that meets customer SLA's and KPI's.
• Achieve "turn around" times on jobs so they are within the agreed SLA's.
• Drive AWR quality through engineers to meet customer spend criteria thresholds.
• Deliver "first time fix" through engineers.
• Keep customers updated through and deliver the bad news first.
• Assist Regional Support with logging and issuing call outs.
• Check engineers are following "Safety Absolutes" during telephone conversations / FaceTime calls.
• Check plant/equipment is correct with engineer BEFORE attending to reduce avoidable down time.
• Plan work in advance based on supplier delivery dates.
• Keep engineers productive by ensuring there are always "floating" jobs on their vans/servicing.
• Forward plan engineer resource to cover high workloads/planned holidays/peak periods.
• Check all completed jobs in "real time" and action accordingly.
• Action "AWRs immediately and / or first job following day from OOH call outs.
• Promote strong health and safety work ethic.
• Preparing Health and Safety documentation / Risk Method Statements.
• Achieve monthly regional target.
• Actively reduce "aged" jobs to achieve agreed SLA's and KPI's.
• Ensure "Van Stock" and "Container Stock" procedures are adhered to and stock replenished.
• Check "black stock" stored in Warehouse 2 is maximised, prior to ordering any materials externally.
• Achieve daily, weekly, monthly routines.
• Update all systems in "real time" for clear visibility.
• Report on poor data quality and / or data issues within agreed time frames.
• Report on warranty / call back / non-productive activities within the agreed time frames.
• Lead by example and challenge inappropriate behaviour.
• Attendance, absenteeism, performance management, HR issues.
• Report any identified training needs.
To apply for the role of Regional Reactive Ops Coordinator please send us your up-to-date CV or call 01636 701702.
Travail Employment Group are acting as an Employment Business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.