Order Entry Coordinator
Order Entry Co-Ordinator - Near Southwell - Immediate Start - £10.53 per hour
Order Entry Co-Ordinator
Outskirts of Southwell
£10.53 per hour
Our client, an established construction business, are looking for a candidate to process customer orders for multiple Housebuilders. This position sits within a multifunctional team comprising of design and pricing functions as well as order processing.
Duties to include:
• Accurate contract review and prompt processing of customer orders
• Liaise with Delivery Planning Team to achieve accurate delivery dates
• Maintain accurate visit pricing records for invoicing purposes
• Driving forward improved Customer Service functions
The successful candidate must have previous administration experience, and have strong communication and organisational skills.
In order to be considered candidates should have:
• Excellent IT skills and experience with Excel
• Manual data input skills and excellent attention to detail
• GSCE's in Math and English or equivalent
Owner/driver required due to remote location
Travail are operating as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.