P / T Cleaner
Wednesday & Thursday - 5.30pm - 8.30pm (Negotiable)
• To provide cleaning services under the supervision of line managers.
• To operate equipment such as cleaning appliances in line with training, and to report any problems to line managers
• Recycling and waste - collect to a central point and keep a regular record of quantity of waste as part of environmental management system.
• Maintain hygiene and cleanliness in toilet & kitchen areas regularly throughout the week, including staff fridge
• Maintain cleanliness in public area such as the foyer, meeting rooms, stairs, and office areas - to include vacuuming, cleaning internal windows, and cleaning of walls, handrails, skirting boards etc as appropriate
• Clean phones and desk tops, wiping computer keyboards when appropriate
• Be responsible with regard to H&S rules and guidance
• Demonstrate a commitment to established quality standards
• Respect confidentiality and security rules with respect to working outside office hours
• Cleaning experience is an advantage
• Ability to work flexible hours including a majority of time outside office hours (before 8:30am and after 6.00pm)
• Good team working skills
• Record information regarding tasks done, rotas and leave messages for line managers
• Be able to self motivate
• Manage own time
For further information or to apply, please contact Emma Davies on 01970 229922, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.