Temporary - as and when required
£8.94 per hour
Our client has an urgent requirement for a capable Picker and Packer to join their established production team. You will be responsible for picking the finished product off the production line and packing them into boxes.
Duties will include:
• Picking finished product off the production line
• Packing boxes ready for dispatch
• Working to targets
• Labelling items appropriately
• Identify any defective products
• Maintaining a clean work area
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Must have a good solid work ethic and reliable by nature
• Previous experience within a packing role
• Knowledge of a similar role
• Happy to commit to rotating shifts
• £8.94 per hour
• Temporary role
• Friendly working environment
• Free Parking
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Emma on 01970 229922. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.