Packers within a warm non-food environment/Corby, Northamptonshire/£9.67p/h- /Temp to perm
Exciting opportunities for Production Packers, within a warm non-food environment. Travail Employment Group are working closely with a market leading packaging company, who are currently looking to expand their workforce, due to a continued increase in their business. Our client is looking to appoint Production Packers to join their dynamic team.
Title: Packers - Non-food environment
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Hours: 12 hr Continental shifts (Days and Nights)
Duration: A strong likelihood of a permanent position after a successful 12 week temporary period
Start date: Immediately
The ideal candidate will report to the Shift Team Leader/ Lead hand packer.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Visual inspection of manufactured products
- Process orders to client specifications
- Pack products to client specifications
- End of line packing at high speed
- Box and Palletise orders
- Maintaining quality of own work within production
- Complete paperwork associated with the role
- Maintaining hygiene of work area
The Ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of working within a busy production area, previous experience in packing orders. Have a can do attitude with excellent communication skills to work within a strong team.
You will benefit from:
- Working within an established team
- Working within a growing business
- Continuous Professional Development
- On- Site Parking
- On - Site Canteen
- Working within a Covid-19 secure environment
If you are interested in this role, click apply!
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.