Our Newark based client is seeking a Packing Assistant to work with a small team. Reporting to the Production Supervisor the successful candidate will offer speedy and accurate packing functions to the Warehouse and Quality departments.
• Complete weekly stock counts.
• Preparing packaging material.
• Generation of shipping labels.
• Recording of packing data.
• Maintaining high level of quality and accuracy.
• Preparing pallets for shipping
Successful candidates must be physically fit due to the nature of the role.
Working Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm, 30 days holiday inc stats, on site parking, accessible on public transport.
To apply for the role of Packing Assistant, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zoe on 01636 701702
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.