Part Time Customer Service Administrator...
Part Time Customer Service Administrator / Installation Planner
Job number: 69515345
- Harrogate Branch
- Permanent, Part Time
- £19,000 to £20,000 per annum
Part Time Customer Service Administrator/ Installation Planner paying a salary of £19 - 20k pro rata. This role is for 30 hours per week.
The role will involve
- Scheduling of fitters surveys and installation appointments
- Follow up all quotes to customers to increase conversion rates
- Liaising with the sales, manufacturing and fitters to ensure agreed service level agreements are adhered to.
- Ensure the efficient processing of customer quotes and orders, ensuring service level agreements are adhered to.
- Provide accurate/timely communications to customers regarding their orders, enquiries and installations.
- Improve the process from quotation to delivery and ensure a high level of customer service is provided throughout the process.
- Being the technical specialist contact and key point of contact between manufactures, installers, customers and the customer service team
The Skills required
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Pro rata salary to £20k
- 30 hours per week
- Free parking
- Excellent benefits package
Due to the volume of applicants if we have not contacted you within 14 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has five specialist consultants who each deal with different market sectors.
Working closely with candidates from all market sectors we are confident in matching the right people for the right jobs.
To apply for this or other similar roles in Harrogate, Knaresborough, Skipton, Leeds, Ripon, Northallerton or York area please email us your CV.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.