Part Time Office Administrator &...
Part Time Office Administrator & Warehouse Operative
Job number: 26080494
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £10.00 to £12.00 per hour
Job Title: Part time Office Administrator & Warehouse Operative
Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
Location: Burgess Hill
Duration: Temporary with a possibility of becoming permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 3pm
We are delighted to be working with a local business seeking a personable and adaptable team member to work across their Office and Warehouse environments. This position will work closely with the team as a whole, providing support where it is needed most.
The ideal person will possess good sales experience and be happy and confident conducting outbound telemarking calls, as well as having a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. You will also need to be comfortable working as part of the warehouse team to pick and pack outgoing orders.
The core duties include but are not limited to:
- Answering incoming customer calls and emails which might be regarding new or existing orders
- Conduct outbound telemarking calls
- Updating the CRM with any relevant notes or updates
- Liaising with other team members/departments re customer queries
- Inputting orders into central system
- Printing a 'pick list' for the warehouse team
- Processing and emailing out invoices
- Assist with picking and packing in the warehouse
- Input details of orders into courier system to book consignments and generate dispatch labels
- General admin, housekeeping and assistance across the business
Key skills required:
- A good communicator at all levels
- Confident with a friendly telephone manner
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Accurate with high attention to detail
- Comfortable working in an office and warehouse
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.