8am - 5pm Mon - Fri
Duties of a Parts Assistant include.
• Managing parts coming in and out of goods in department
• Answering telephone calls / transferring calls / taking messages
• Identification, ordering and allocating of parts.
• Sorting incoming/outgoing mail
• Keeping other members updated with parts orders.
• Stock taking, parts allocating, and general cleansing of stock as required.
To be considered for the role the ideal candidate will have some exposure to the Automotive industry and hold excellent verbal communication skills. They must remain calm under pressure and be able to work as part of a team. Basic Word and Excel and a good attention to detail is also required. Candidates must be physically fit to manage parts. This role would suit a Warehouse Operative, Parts Advisor or Automotive Assistant.
• Free onsite parking
• 28 Days holiday (incl Stats)
• Company social events
To apply for the role of Parts Assistant, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Zoe on 01636 701702.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.