Part-time Customer Service & Sales...
Part-time Customer Service & Sales Representative - E-commerce
Job number: 26080416
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Part Time
- £20,000 to £24,000 per annum
- + equal to £14.5k - £17.6k
Job Title : Part-time Customer Service & Sales Representative - E-commerce
Location: Haywards Heath (Own transport necessary)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 3.30pm
Salary: PRO RATA - £20-24K (equates to £14,500 - 17600 per annum)
Benefits: Workplace pension, free parking, holiday, wine Fridays, Health plan after probation, amazing environment
We're delighted to be working with our fabulous client in their search for a warm, personable and experienced Administration & Customer Service Representative to join their team in a part-time, term time only capacity.
Working in a high-end, e-commerce environment, the ideal candidate will be technology savvy, customer focused and extremely enthusiastic, kind, informative and well-spoken. The team culture developed by our client is a positive, sociable one and would suit those who are naturally personable and enjoy building strong relationships with their colleagues.
- Making 'thank you' calls to customers
- Writing 'thank you' emails to customers
- Making up 'thank you' packs to go in customer deliveries
- Being in charge of the Customer Returns Data
- Processing Customer orders via telephone and website
- Updating Customers with information relating to their order
- Excellent IT skills
- Intermediate Excel skills (essential)
- Previous experience using e-Commerce systems such as Magento or Shopify (desirable)
- Previous experience using CRM systems (highly desirable)
- Previous experience in a high-end, luxury retailer or e-commerce environment (highly desirable)
- Office based Customer Service and/or Administration experience (highly desirable)
- Outstanding communication skills - well-spoken, articulate and empathetic
- Someone with a motivated, hands on approach - this a small business, and sometimes it's "all hands-on deck!"
- Kind, friendly and a naturally empathetic personality
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.