Job number: 69519730
- Harrogate Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £24,000 to £26,000 per annum
Excellent Location & Benefits
Do you want to work for a market leading company based in Harrogate? A company who offers excellent benefits, increasing holidays and excellent training and development schemes? This really is the place to be and this is a great time to start. You will work with a friendly like minded team who work hard and play hard. Benefits include: life insurance, health and dental care plans, monthly perks, increasing holidays, training & development schemes, AAT study support, paid overtime rates, plus much more.
Due to business growth and expansion we are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team. You will have extensive working knowledge of Payroll practices and procedures. You will have a good eye for detail and be able to work to deadlines. As Payroll Administrator you will process weekly and monthly payrolls for a number of locations, experience with multi-currency would be a benefit and an understanding of global payroll systems.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Preparing weekly and monthly payrolls for multiple locations
- Maintaining HR/Personnel records
- Completing all monthly and annual payroll reporting requirements
- Review and improve payroll processes where possible
- Implementation of new payroll software
- Deal with employee pay queries
- Commission report calculations
- Payroll reconciliations
- Posting nominal journals
- Excellent working knowledge of administering and processing payroll
- Previous experience working in a payroll department
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- A good head for numbers and attention to detail
- Good IT and Excel skills
- Payroll qualifications desirable but not essential
Due to the volume of applicants for this Payroll Administrator role if we have not contacted you within 14 days you may not have been successful for this position but please feel free to give us a call to discuss similar roles.
Travail has been established since 1977 and has branches nationwide. Our Harrogate branch was opened in 1995 and has five specialist consultants who each deal with different market sectors.
Working closely with candidates from all market sectors we are confident in matching the right people for the right jobs.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.