Job number: 30003295
- Grantham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £25,000 per annum
- + flexible hybrid working - 30 days holiday annually (incl stats) increasing to 35 with 5 years’ servi, buy / sell additional holidays - Group Pension – health insurance , wellbeing support – death in service - enhanced maternity / sick leave , referral scheme – product discount – cycle to work scheme – development and progressive career path
Payroll Processor - Spalding / Lincoln - Full Time - hybrid - Permanent - c25k
Our expanding accountancy-based practice are looking for an experienced Payroll Processor to work from either their Lincoln or Spalding offices in the payroll team. The role, after a period of training, will be hybrid with the flexibility of what days you want to work from home or the office, as long as your core hours are completed in the week, they are totally flexible to work with your requirements.
Working as a Payroll Processor within practice means a varied and variable amount of clients you can be dealing with, you will have a portfolio that are your primary, but this can change as the business grows, so experience of payroll from a practice background is desired although industry based is also considered.
Main duties for a payroll processor will be:
• Produce accurate and balanced payroll reports and minimise errors and re-runs.
• Checking the payroll including personal data, statutory and company payments, deductions, processing staff expenses and pension submissions etc.
• Assisting the payroll manager to regularly review the work of the processors and highlight changes / anomalies.
• Liaising closely with colleagues and you client portfolio to report anomalies / changes or additional fees.
The ideal Payroll Processor will have a strong attention to detail and have used SAGE software and office 365. You must have been working in a busy payroll department ideally within a practice environment.
Core hours are between 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Benefits - flexible hybrid working - 30 days holiday annually (incl stats) increasing to 35 with 5 years' service - buy / sell additional holidays - Group Pension - health insurance - wellbeing support - death in service - enhanced maternity / sick leave - referral scheme - product discount - cycle to work scheme - development and progressive career path - study leave -free Parking.
To apply for this role please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com or call 01476 577248.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.