Job number: 27001275
- Wrexham Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
- + 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), Enhanced Pension, Professional development opportunities, Free parking, Friendly working environment
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
• Stable employment in the current climate
• Excellent contributory pension
• 33 days holiday
• Salary sacrifice scheme
• Professional development opportunities
We are delighted to be supporting a global pharmaceutical manufacturer with their recruitment of a Planning Officer. The successful Planning Officer will have extensive planning experience within a pharmaceutical or FMCG background, be proficient with SAP/ERP and have intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
• Production planning coordination activities
• Day to day planning activities and support wider department when required ensuring production plans are not impacted
• Producing reports on SAP as well as updating key business data.
• Gather and maintain EU Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) Data
• Responsible for updating the Production Master database
• Completion of a variety of Excel spreadsheets in relation to supply planning and production planning
• Assisting the Head of Planning in monthly supply Planning activities
The successfully appointed Planning Officer will have the following skills and abilities:
• Demonstrable production / supply planning experience within a pharmaceutical or FMCG background
• Background working within a regulated GMP environment
• Hands-on approach
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Competent user of IT including SAP/ERP and Microsoft Excel (essential)
• Numerate individual who is a clear and logical thinker
• Resilient and dynamic candidate with a can do attitude
Our client is a successful pharmaceutical manufacturing business involved in the vaccination deployment. The Planning Officer role is a fantastic opportunity offering stable employment in today's current climate as well as progression opportunities. The company prides itself in its positive work place culture as well as its reputation for learning and development.
Key skills or similar Job titles:
Production planning, Supply planning, SAP, pharmaceutical planner
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.