Press Toolmaker - Up to £42,000 per annum - Gillingham, Kent - Permanent position - Days role (early finish on Friday) - 33 days holiday, Pension, Employee welfare schemes, Onsite Parking
We have an excellent opportunity for a Toolmaker to join our well established manufacturing client, based in Gillingham, Kent. Our client are a prestigious leading organisation and a market leader within their industry - the ideal candidate will be a time served apprentice, with experience of tool making from a Press Tool background and have a good understanding of CNC lathes and manual machinery.
- You will be looking after existing press tools as well as research and development of new press tools, scrap savings and development of improvements on existing press tools.
- Draught and/or understand technical drawings and relay this to the Design Engineer.
- Able to work on development of new press tools working on new products and to test and tool them.
- The Toolmaker will be working with conventional lathes and tools day to day making adjustments and improvements utilising lathes, milling machinery.
- Work closely with the Design Engineer and work on improvements to current and new products.
- Press Tool Maker either for metal and steel forms and understand different grades of steel i.e. stainless steel thickness's and alloys.
- You will be a traditional time served apprentice trained Toolmaker or Mechanical Engineer
- The company would consider someone with mould tool experience looking to gain experience of tooling of press tools.
- Used to working to precision tolerances
- Working to ISO9001 standards.
In return you will be joining a well established and prestigious company, with a strong reputation in the Engineering industry and a stable background.
- 33 days holiday
- Employee welfare schemes
- On site parking
To hear more about this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.