Primary School Teacher
Primary School Teacher
Job number: 50002962
- Grantham Education Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- Please enquire
Love Teaching and want to strike a Work/Life balance?
Travail Education are a dedicated Teacher Recruitment Agency with over 30 years combined experience of working with both teachers and schools in the East Midlands.
EYFS/KS1/KS2 Teachers Urgently Required We are expanding are bank of Primary Supply Teachers due to the increased demand from our partner schools and are looking to recruit EYFS/KS1/KS2.
Teachers that have the following qualities:
- Passionate about education and pupils learning development and progress Knowledge of the curriculum and standards
- An engaging personality and teaching style
- Has high expectations
- Able to build a strong rapport with the pupils and communicate effectively with parents
- Team player
Our partner schools are very welcoming of Travail Educations Supply Teachers and it really doesn't take long to feel like part of the school team, the benefits of becoming a Supply Teacher are:
- Flexibility- Choose to work as and when you want to, great for those teachers choosing to work part time
- Variety- Have the opportunity to work across different schools in your area
- Work life balance- still love the teaching aspect of the role and pupil interaction but don't want to be weighed down with additional hours planning, report and assessment writing and meetings
- Return to teaching- had a break from teaching and want to ease yourself back into the role before embarking on a permanent contract
- Pay- get paid a highly competitive daily rate, payable weekly through the traditional PAYE method
Travail Education are able to offer you all of the above to suit your lifestyle, what we require from you is:
- PGCE qualified or equivalent
- Full UK QTS
- 2 Years of traceable work/study references
- Fully Enhanced DBS, registered on the DBS Update Service or be prepared to purchase a new one
If you would like further information on how to access teaching work at our partner schools in Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and Peterborough please call Mel on 01476 570716 Travail Education are acting as an Employment Business in this instance
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.