£30,000 per annum plus bonus
Wrexham commutable from Oswestry, Chester
22 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
As a Product Manager you will work closely the Head of Department to launch the global product pipeline working to strict deadlines and goals. You will be working as part of a Product Development team and with Product Design Engineers on new and existing products and maintain a good understating of the market and competitors.
• Manage new projects as identified in the product development pipeline; researching into the market, competitors, trends, pricing, demographics etc. You will work with other team members to create gate presentations to pitch to senior team members.
• Inter-department communication across the business for project coordination.
• Present confidently and understand the strategy and objectives.
• Implementation of the global product development strategy including sourcing, packaging, samples, etc.
• Input to the overall global product development strategy according to research you have conducted and review with the product development manager to establish connection to business strategy.
• Sourcing new suppliers globally to support new product requirements.
• Build a contact list for future product opportunities.
• Communicating regularly with suppliers to develop new products through all development and production stages.
• Retrieve product cost prices and work out margins based on various RRP's etc.
• Present information regarding any new products as and when it is required to other departments in the business.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
• Marketing degree or equivalent is desirable.
• Experience of working within a Product Manager role.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Confident communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload and manage own tasks.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Ability to analyse data and produce reports on findings.
• £30,000 per annum.
• 30 days holiday including bank holidays.
• Free parking.
• Hours of work are 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Our client is an international business supplying a global market who have recently undergone an exciting period of sustained growth and are now looking to build brand new teams throughout the business. They are the number one performer in their sector and are rapidly expanding their product range across the world.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.