Production Operative- £10.50 - £11.50 p/h 28 days paid holiday, Pension, On site free parking. Overtime available, Canteen, Various shifts patterns available. Staff shop incentive.
The shifts available are Monday-Friday:
06:00am-14:00pm or 14:00pm-22:00pm or 22:00pm-06:00am. The company offers part time or full time hours.
If you are looking for work to start immediately then this production operative role could be ideal for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader in fruit transformation and chilled dairy products, that are also known to be best in the UK for providing in chilled desserts and yogurts to high streets retailers and supermarkets.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Placing lids onto finished products
- Ensuring products are of a specific weight and quality.
- Stacking a high quantity of products ready to be distributed.
- Run the production machinery to the best of your ability, completing all associated tasks.
- Palletising of finished product and transport safely to the cold store
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained and improved upon by reducing wastage.
- To ensure the correct supply of packaging to the filling machines
- To ensure the maintenance of good housekeeping and Health & Safety within the department.
Candidates that apply must have a good degree of manual strength and physical fitness as within this role you may be required to lift heavy items.
- Weekly pay
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Pension scheme
- On site free parking.
- Overtime available
- On site staff canteen
- Various shifts patterns available
- Staff shop incentive
For more information please contact Jess on 07355 068063 by call or text.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.