Production Cell Supervisor / Support (...
Production Cell Supervisor / Support ( Assembly / Welding / Ban
Job number: 73007891
- Sheffield Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £10.00 to £11.00 per hour
- + Plus overtime
Production Cell Supervisor / Support ( Assembly / Welding / Band Saws )
£10 - £11 per hour - Salary including expected overtime around £25,000 plus
Monday - Friday Days shift with expected overtime to include 2 Saturday mornings per Month (4hrs) and midweek overtime. Overtime is paid at a premium of x1.3 midweek, x1.5 Saturday and x2 Sunday.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operative within engineering to join a very successful business in the Sheffield area whom are experiencing an extremely busy period in their history. As an Engineering Operative / Team Leader / Supervisor you will be working within a modern engineering factory setting. This role would suit an experienced Engineering Operative that is either time served or qualified within engineering and has some team leader experience which they are looking to build upon. If you are looking for your next opportunity and have experience of working within a lean manufacturer, we would also like to hear from you.
Your duties will include:
- Acting as one of the Senior operators whom is trained on all key pieces of equipment and areas including robot operating (and programming for the right person), automatic band saw operation, automated shot blast equipment and final assembly
- Understanding basic stainless steel fabrication.
- Be able to read engineering drawings and accurately use measuring equipment
- As a Team Leader / Supervisor support you will have additional duties when the Supervisor is absent or on annual leave.
- Supervisor duties will include: Support, lead, plan workloads and guide a team of around 15 people. Ensuring all H&S requirements are met. Create daily production plans for the manufacturing cell. Complete daily team briefs
This is a unique opportunity to join a well established business who has recently boasted record year profits. Their 90,000sq ft purpose built manufacturing facility has recently been extended as a result of their recent development and product innovation. Currently employing 500 people across two sites. This company is a customer-focused business with ambitious growth plans.
An envious benefits package consisting of 33 days annual leave (including stats), Westfield Healthcare Scheme, Life Assurance scheme, Contributory pension scheme, free car parking, company sick pay scheme and staff canteen. Additional benefits including company further education programmes and working for an employer who boasts an impressive staff retention rate and job security.
The hours of work from Monday to Friday days 8am until 4.05pm Monday to Friday. There may be times when you would be required to work a different shift and would need to be flexible to support the business.
If you have the above experience and feel this is the next step for you apply now or for more information on this vacancy and others based in Sheffield, Rotherham and Dronfield area please or contact Charlie, Travail Employment Group, 99 Parkway Avenue, Sheffield, S9 4WG on 01142 768 228 or email a copy of your CV
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an employment agency. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 3 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.