12 month fixed term contract
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Shrewsbury
33 days holiday Monday to Friday with an early finish on a Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Production Engineer for our reputable client based in Oswestry. The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of tasks such as increasing OTIF by effective ways of implementing and managing efficiency gains though small and large step changes.
• Managing the routings and timings for production
• Updating and maintaining batch sizes
• Set up routings for NPI and maintaining existing
• Maintaining and updating the master data for production
• Implementing and running of production efficiency projects to increase production output and increase site performance with reduced cost.
The successfully appointed Production Engineer will have the following qualifications and skills:
• OEM Manufacturing experience
• Experience in ERP Systems.
• Self starter, motivated and willing to learn.
• Fully computer literate
Our client is a successful and long established business who design, manufacture and distribute their products worldwide. They are recognised as being at the cutting edge of their sector technology and have a strong reputation for service and quality.
• Hours of work: Monday - Wednesday 08:00 to 17:00 Thursday 08:00 to 16:30 Friday 08:00 to 12:00
• 33 days holiday
• Contributory Pension
For more information on the vacancy or to apply please call Rachael Kelvin on 01978 366123 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.