Job number: 61519245
- Bristol Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £30,000 to £32,000 per annum
Production Engineer / Manufacturing Technician
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Benefits include 33 days holiday, Pension, canteen and car parking
Basic 40 hour week
Our client is a leading manufacturer of stainless steel products for various industries. The success of the company is based on the principal foundation of quality, through their products and services. The company is currently looking for a Production Engineer / Manufacturing Technician, as part of their expansion and growth..
- Set, adjust and maintain bespoke production machinery used for cutting, forming and assembling metal parts
- Changing tooling on various machinery
- Supporting Production Manager to ensure customer demands are met
- Leading a small team of Machine Setters & Operators
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in a similar role - or may have Toolmaking experience
- Good knowledge of Hydraulics and pneumatics
- PLC experience would be useful
- Working to ISO9001 standards.
This is a very hands on role within a busy production environment, where you will be working to support customer demand. You will be working very closely with the Production Manager who will be able to offer additional support and training for the right candidate.
In return the successful Production Engineer / Manufacturing Technician will be joining a successful and market leading organisation as they go through a sustained period of growth and offer future development and progression.
To hear more about this opportunity, please send your CV to Bernie by hitting the apply button now!
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.