Job number: 26080083
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £5.90 to £7.83 per hour
Role: Production Assistant
Location: Burgess Hill
Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours: 6am - 2:30pm or 12:30pm - 9pm
Benefits: 20 days annual leave (increasing to 23 after qualifying period) plus bank holidays, Pension scheme, Cycle to work scheme and Employee referral bonus scheme
After a fantastic year in 2018 our client, a specialist in vehicle livery, are currently seeking two Production Assistants to join their friendly team in Burgess Hill. These will be split across one early shift and one late shift.
Production Assistants are responsible for timely, accurate production of the client product to the required standards. They will work closely with the Production Team Leader/Supervisor to maintain production schedules and ensure production output satisfies client specifications and guidelines.
After induction period is completed they would progress through Production, with training in the cutting process, sealing and finishing of the product, as well as involvement in the design process as part of the role.
- Accurate picking, collating and packing of all livery output to required standards ready for despatch
- Maintain Quality control standards set out in our QSM (Quality Management System)
- Minimise wastage and rework at all stages of production
- Achieve the production schedule as directed by Team Leader / Production Supervisor
- Accurately record data for material usage and time on each Works Order Forms, Quality Management System and back office system
- Following documented client preferences through production process and alerting Team Leader / Production Supervisor or Sales Administrator to any discrepancies or errors as early as possible
- Packing and labelling items for despatch
- Feedback on design and production improvements at all stages, in line with our Quality Management System
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, organised and safe workshop and work area at all times
- Ensure all materials are stored carefully to avoid damage or injury
- Assisting other Production Operatives and team Leader as instructed and directed by Supervisor
- Basic computer skills are necessary. Training will be provided for production software as required
- Reliable, committed and hard working
- Attention to detail, consistency and high levels of accuracy at all stages of production
- An excellent team player
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Training on equipment, materials handling and procedures will be given
- Personal objectives and development plan to be agreed
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.