Job title: Production Operative
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Location: North Chailey
Duration: Temporary ongoing position
Hours: 4 on 4 off shift pattern, 6m - 6pm with 3 breaks totalling 1 hour
Benefits: 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays
We are delighted to be working with a premium brand located in the North Chailey area. Due to increase in demand for their product, this fantastic company are expanding there production team and offering a new 4 on 4 off shift pattern with the opportunity to begin immediately!
The role requires sensible, physically fit/able and highly reliable individuals who are seeking a role within a production/warehouse environment. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a new and stable position in a friendly and expanding company.
- Picking whole items for outgoing orders
- Work within the production line team to fulfil stock requirements
- Packing goods into suitable packs, containers and vacuum sealed bags
- Ensure product is correctly labelled
- Assist with bulk dispatch process
- General housekeeping
- Adhere to all H&S procedures and requirements
Key skills required:
- Experience of working in a warehouse or production line would be desirable
- Must be available to work on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Will need to be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time
- Highly reliable and punctual
- Will need access to your own transport due to location
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.