Job number: 26080583
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £8.72 per hour
- + Holidays, parking
Job Title: Production Operative
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:45am - 4:15pm (Flexibility required as may include evening/weekend work)
Salary: Up to £8.72 p/h
Benefits: Holiday accrual, onsite parking, Kitchen facilities
We are delighted to be working with an established client who are seeking Production Operatives on an ongoing temporary basis. This is a great opportunity for experienced individuals looking for an assembly position in a varied working environment, located in Uckfield. The successful applicants will be working as part of a small team to complete various production, assembly, and warehouse duties.
- To complete light assembly work of components, through to full assembly of finished product. All work completed in accordance with issued specifications and work instructions.
- Working in teams across assembly workstations
- Finishing all products ready for packing - prepping, cleaning, checking
- Some basic computer terminal work
- Complete all relevant documentation and ensure products comply with marking and tagging requirements
- Experience in an assembly-based role is essential
- Need to demonstrate good dexterity skills
- Physical stamina is important given the activities involve constant manual effort and standing throughout the shift
- Jobholders must be reliable, hardworking, and flexible, with a problem-solving approach to work
- A team player, able to maintain a good work relationship with other team members
- Flexible working may be required to suit periods of higher demand
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.