Job number: 27000833
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £12.00 per hour
- + Overtime Opportunities
Temp - Perm
Wrexham Industrial Estate
7:30am - 4pm / 9:30am - 6pm
Working as a production operator with one of the UK leading supplier of chemicals, you will be required to mix chemicals for client orders, help with the dispatch of chemicals and fill out relevant paperwork for quality purposes.
- Mixing chemicals from order sheets
- Weigh out materials ready for manufacture
- Load and unload deliveries
- Fill out relevant paperwork for auditing and quality purposes
- Help dispatch chemicals with delivery drivers
- Follow strict health and safety standards
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working as a production operator and working with chemicals
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Temporary - Permanent Position
- Overtime opportunities
Similar Job Tittles / Skills:
Production Operator, Production, General Operator, Warehouse Operator, Warehouse, Yard Operator
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Dan on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.