Temporary to Permanent
£8.72 per hour
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm some flexibility on days and hours may be required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and ever growing family run organisation. Your role will be pivotal in the daily production of premium concrete and stone products. Working with a team you will set, operate and maintain heavy-duty production lines, handling raw product in the beginning right through to the careful handling of the finished product at the end. Ideally, we are looking for someone with a Mechanical skill set, who can apply their interest and knowledge to machine maintenance, breakdowns and repairs.
Duties will vary depending on the area of production but will include:
• Setting, operating and running plant, machinery and production lines
• Manual handling of heavy containers of raw product
• Hand balling finished product from product lines onto the next stage of manufacture
• First to respond to machine break downs and take any necessary action to return the line to full working order
• Take responsibility for scheduling regular maintenance checks
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Must have a good solid work ethic and reliable by nature
• Strong Mechanical skills
• Knowledge of a similar role
• Happy to be hands on and undertake physically demanding tasks
• Must have access to own transport due to rural location
• FLT License essential
• £8.74 per hour
• Role will become permanent for the right candidate
• Family run firm, friendly working environment
• Free Parking
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, forward thinking and very stable organisation. Their reputation locally is excellent and their workforce long standing.
For further information please contact Lisa Shore at Travail Wrexham on 01978 366123.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.