Job number: 27002143
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £12.00 per hour
- + Free Parking, Overtime Opportunities
Up to £12ph + free parking + overtime available + 34 days holiday after 12 weeks
12 Hour Shifts
Wrexham / Commutable from: Oswestry, Chester, Llangollen and Mold
Temporary on going
• Correct packing and labelling products correct ready for customers in line with schedules
• Understand and effectively use stock location of warehouse goods
• Ensure items are recorded corrects on company systems to keep stock levels accurate
• To operate a Forklift truck on site when required
• Ensure that the production area is kept tidy and free from hazards
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Production / Packing experience
• FLT Counterbalance Licence
• Reliable by nature
• Ability to commit to a 12 hour shift pattern
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. They have an ever growing reputation for within the aerospace industry. This is a fantastic opportunity where extensive training is provided.
• Up to £12p/h
• Long term on going work
• 28 Days holiday rising after 12 weeks
• Overtime opportunities paid at an enhanced rate
Similar Job Titles Include:
Production Technician, Production Operator, Warehouse Operator, Packing, Forklift Truck
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Dan on 01978 366123. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.