£8.72 per hour
Temporary Day & Night shift rotation
Various hours available
• Working within a busy factory environment
• Lifting products weighing 10 kilo’s
• Packing into boxes
• Maintaining PH levels
• Completing paperwork
• Working to targets
• Applicants must be able to complete and update paperwork
• Working on a day and night rotation
• Own transport essential due to shift pattern and location of company
• £8.72 per hour
• Ad hoc hours days for days and night shifts
Excellent opportunity to join a thriving local business.
To apply please send your CV to Emma firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01970 229922.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of registration, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position. Disclaimer
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.