£21,801 - £24,673, M-F, 33 days leave, premium overtime, Christmas shutdown, external training, private pension scheme, annual company bonus, private healthcare, free parking, modern manufacturing, and welfare facility including modern canteen, changing rooms and showers.
Due to the continuous growth of a well-established global engineering company in the Sheffield area, we have multiple opportunities for an enthusiastic and reliable Production Operative, Machine Operative, Warehouse Operative or General Operative to join their team. The available roles are based at their UK Head office site which is within 15 minutes of the city centre and within 5 minutes of Meadowhall. Reporting into the Shift Supervisor, day to day responsibilities could include:
- Setting and operating Hydraulic Power Press
- Spot Welding
- Setting and operating Waterjet cutting machines
- Loading and unloading machines
- Using handheld tools
- Using measuring equipment such as Verniers or Callipers
- Reading basic engineering drawings
- Quality checking products
- Moving materials around the factory
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking to gain a long-term career within a globally renowned business in the steel industry that can offer future training and career prospects. Also, anyone who has worked as a Machine Operator, Production Operator, Warehouse Operator that might have had a background in engineering, manufacturing, production, or steelwork looking for their next step.
They have excellent transport links from the city Centre via tram or bus and are accessible from Rotherham or Barnsley also. The company provides excellent training and career development opportunities along with the following benefits:
- £21,801 - £24,673 depending on shift
- Monday - Friday AM/ PM rotating shifts and AM/ PM/ Night's rotating, both shift patterns available
- 33 days holiday including bank hols
- Christmas shutdown
- External training opportunities
- Private pension scheme
- Annual company bonus
- Private healthcare
- Free parking
- Modern manufacturing and welfare facility including modern canteen, changing rooms and showers
For further information please call Katie or Lucy on 0114 276 8228 or apply online now.
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an Employment Agency.