Job number: 75519942
- Birmingham Branch
- Temporary, Full Time
- £9.00 per hour
- + opportunity to go permanent
Our client is a well established medical supply company that have been in operation since 2006 and are going through a period of rapid growth. As a result we have a number of opportunities that we are trying to fill for them.
Job title: Cleanroom Operatives x 3
Pay rate: £9.00 per hour
Duration: Temporary which could lead to permanent for the right candidate
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.00 to 5.00 and Friday 8.00 to 12.30
Our client is a highly respected supplier to the NHS and as you can appreciate demand for medical products is at an all time high, as a result we have a number of opportunities for staff to join their business. Permanent opportunities will become available for hard working and reliable staff.
Your role as Cleanroom Operative will involve the following:
- putting together medical products, packing and dispatching
- working to strict operating procedures
- working to set daily/weekly/monthly objectives set by your Production Supervisor
- other duties as requested by your supervisor
- good command of maths and English required as you will need to follow precise instructions
As you will be working in a clean and sterile environment its is important that you understand that there are strict protocols around dress code that must be adhered to regardless as it is important that products aren't contaminated in any way.
We can offer immediate starts for the right candidates so please contact us as a matter or urgency.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.