12 month fixed term contract
Ellesmere - commutable from Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Oswestry and Welshpool
£20857 per annum
Monday - Wednesday 7am - 5pm and Thursday 7am - 4:30pm
We are delighted to be supporting a well -established manufacturer based in Ellesmere for a Production Operative. The successful Production Operative will be responsible for a wide range of tasks such as completing the required work in time and in full to the required quality.
Key Responsibilities for Production Operative:
- Responsible for the assembly of component parts
- Responsible for assembling components to the correct specification in Quality and Quantity
- Responsible for the correct documentation and process within the manufacturing system
- Conforming to the Health & Safety requirements within each process and assisting with risk Assessments specific to tasks.
- Providing suggestions and input for Health and Safety improvements
- Providing suggestions and improvements for Quality of products or services
The Successful Production Operative will have the following:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- Enjoys working to a high standard
- A "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Due to the location, transport is essential
The company design, manufacture and distribute equipment worldwide and for over 70 years have been recognised as being at the forefront of the technology in their industry. The job is located at their Head Office and main manufacturing unit and you will be working alongside other team leaders throughout the plant.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Ellesmere - commutable from Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Oswestry and Welshpool
- £20857 per annum
- Free parking
- Monday - Wednesday 7am - 5pm and Thursday 7am - 4:30pm
Production, production operator, factory worker, assembly worker, manufacturing
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV to email@example.com or for more information please call Rachael on 01743 235532. Alternatively, once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.