Production Supervisor / Team Leader /...
Production Supervisor / Team Leader / Shift Leader
Job number: 26080580
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £24,000 to £25,000 per annum
- + Pension, Bonus Scheme
Job Title: Production Supervisor / Team Leader / Production Manager
Salary: Circa £25,000 per annum
Benefits : Bonus scheme, pension, 24 days holiday + BH, Parking, Kitchen facilities
Hours: Mon - Thurs 7.45am - 4.15pm, Friday - 7.45am - 3.15pm (subject to change)
We are delighted to be working alongside our well-established client who are currently seeking an experienced Production Supervisor to join their growing team. This is a pivotal role working in world-leading company providing support to the Production Manager.
As Production Supervisor you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the production department, splitting your time between working on the production line and supervising production operators.
- Supervising production staff for 10 product lines
- Planning Labour and Material flow in conjunction with the Production plan issued by the Production Manager
- Training staff
- Processing documentation for the production department
- Responsible for controlling stock in production
- Completing and managing works orders on the computer system
- Maintaining general disciplines within the production department
- To be involved with continuous improvement
- Implementing new products into production
- Some experience in electrical and soldering would be an advantage.
- Previous experience as a Production Supervisor
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing equipment and tools
- MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain production and quality procedures within the production department in accordance with the Quality and environmental system.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.