Production Team Leader
Production Team Leader, Wellingborough, £14.50-£15/hr, night shift M-T 4pm-2am OR 8pm-6am, temp-perm.
Due to continued growth, this company are looking for a production team leader to join their manufacturing team. You will complete assembly work, as well as unloading CNC machines, and managing the night shift team. Duties include:
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety and company policies of shop floor staff.
- Setting team goals.
- Training and signing off new team members.
- Assigning work to the team based on their qualifications and skills, delegating the tasks and setting deadlines.
- Supervising the staff on the shop floor to prepare the raw materials for the following day.
- Inspecting work to ensure all quality checks have been carried out and all specifications are met.
- Ensuring the production plan is adhered to and deadlines are met.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Completion of RTW for any team absence.
- Reporting any issues with targets to the Planner or Production Manager.
We would expect the successful candidate to have previous experience working within a production team leader role. A background in manufacturing, engineering, fabrication, woodwork, and general machine and assembly is also essential. Someone who has demonstrated the ability to take the lead and manage a production team effectively to meet targets in a previous position would be great. First aid training and FLT Counterbalance license is ideal but not essential.
- Free parking
- Opportunity for permanent position for the right candidate.
- Monday-Thursday working, no weekends or bank holidays.
Apply: to find out more about this role or forward your CV, please contact Lynne today.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.