Job number: 26080866
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £27,000 per annum
Job Title: Project Co-ordinator
Salary: £27,000 per annum
Location: Crawley (Outskirts - Own transport essential)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Benefits: Free Parking, 20 days holiday plus bank holiday, Company Pension, Great working environment
We are excited to be working with our award-winning Creative Agency client, who are looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join their small but growing team.
The role is vital in coordinating client projects profitably and efficiently, in keeping with the budget and deadline, ensuring clients are kept updated to enable the team to deliver their excellent work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative business with ambitious growth plans and a positive, friendly team.
- Maintain effective communication and strong relationships between clients and the company
- Manage creative projects from start to finish and ensure clients' and company's expectations are met
- Produce and maintain project plans and timelines for the work flowing through the studio, ensuring timely and profitable completion
- Gather information and prepare accurate and clear briefs that define studio tasks, enabling designers, developers, copywriters etc. to work efficiently and accurately
- Manage estimating and invoicing on projects
- Lead regular resource planning meetings with the team
- Help maintain computer database of clients
- Review and build successful relationships with suppliers
- Resolve problems and submit solutions
- Facilitate project status meetings and allocate resources
- Previous experience or knowledge of Microsoft applications and Google drive
- Previous experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Friendly and calm manner
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.