£15 - 20ph dep on exp
Temporary (10 months)
Full Time, 37 hours per week
Our well established client is looking for a Project Officer to join their team on a temporary basis to support with an ongoing project. You will be carrying out a variety of tasks to support the project and ensure compliance is at the forefront of all tasks.
You will be responsible for;
• Survey sites/properties and prepare accurate detail/working drawings.
• Organise contractors' work and liaise with owners/tenants and other statutory authorities.
• Supervise works, ensure adherence to specifications, quality control, and monitor progress of completions and monitor costs against budgets.
• Prepare and compile accurate site records.
• Provide technical support to other officers within the Property and Development team.
• Draft basic reports or provide technical information, for use in the production of detailed reports by Senior Management.
• Investigate defects in properties, identify probable causes and prepare reports for consideration of funding.
• Prepare repair specifications involving traditional and innovative solutions.
• Obtain all technical calculations and approvals/guarantees.
The ideal candidate will have;
• HNC/HND B Tech Building Construction (consideration would be given to equivalent practical experience, e.g. over 5 years)
• Full driving licence
• Preparation of design drawings and specifications for a wide variety of works
• Development of building refurbishment schemes in commercial and domestic buildings
• Management of building contract
• Flexibility in terms of hours and duties
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01476 577248.
This is being advertised on behalf of Travail Employment Group acting as a business in this instance.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.