Property Administrator / Block...
Property Administrator / Block Management Administrator
Job number: 26080638
- Burgess Hill Branch
- Permanent, Full Time
- £20,000 to £21,000 per annum
Job Title: Property Administrator / Block Management Administrator
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Benefits: Workplace pension, holiday, award winning company
We are delighted to be working with our award-winning client in their search for a Property Administrator to join their growing Block Management team.
The successful candidate for this role will be a highly organised and competent administrator with great telephone skills and the ability to spin lots of plates!
The role requires someone motivated and positive who thrives on working in a busy environment. The ideal candidate will come from a property background and be keen to progress in the property world.
The Role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Working to support Block Management team
- Set up and maintain files for all new and existing managed properties
- Co-ordinate works orders liaising with external trades as well as clients
- Record Fire Risk and Health and Safety Risk assessments
- Obtain quotes from insurance brokers for buildings insurance for block managers
- Log records for budgets
- Previous experience in a Property Administration role - highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills - you will be speaking with a wide range of external providers and clients
- Strong organisation skills - this role is busy and often involves ever changing priorities
- Someone who thrives in a busy environment
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.