Job number: 27002277
- Wrexham Branch
- Temporary, Part Time
- £9.50 per hour
- + Free Parking
£9.50 per hour
Part time 3 days per week 8.30am - 5.30pm
Fantastic working environment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Purchase Administrator to join a growing company, ideally to start in December, in the Wrexham area. The successful Purchase Administrator will support the Purchase Manager and will be responsible for progressing and managing orders along with general administration.
Key responsibilities of the Purchase Administrator will include:
• Processing of purchase orders, matching and batching invoices
• Registration of all invoices onto computerised system
• Investigating supplier queries and resolving discrepancies
• Reconciling key customer accounts, check and reconcile supplier statements
• Ensuring relevant authorisation is obtained for payment, processing payments
• Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
• General Administration
The Successful Purchase Administrator will have the following skills:
• Confident in the use of all Microsoft applications
• The ability to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to follow processes
Our client area well established supplier of goods within specialist markets. They pride themselves on the availability of stock at competitive prices, quick turn around of orders, and excellent customer service.
£9.50 per hour
3 days per week - to suit the successful candidate
8.30-5.30pmMonday to Friday
Modern open plan offices
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
To apply for this position, please email a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Jo on 01978 366123. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.