Purchase Ledger Assistant
Up to £29,000 per annum DOE, Sheffield, 6 month Fixed term contract potential to be extended, Bonus payable after 6 months, pension, free parking, full time flexible hours 37.5 per week
We are delighted to be working alongside one of our long-term clients, a global manufacturing business, to recruit for an Accounts Payable Purchase Ledger Administrator to join their team on a fixed term contract upto 6 months. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and well-known Sheffield based company to support them on a period of transitioning within their Accounts department.
You will be working as part of a small Accounts Team and reporting into the Financial Controller. The role is based in modern open plan offices and is part of a friendly, longstanding team. Day to day duties for the Accounts Payable Purchase Ledger role will include:
- Managing all incoming emails into the Purchase Ledger Inbox
- Ensure key accounts are up to date
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Liaise with internal departments and suppliers regarding any queries
- Complete supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintain relevant balance sheet reconciliations
- Communicate with suppliers to resolve issues or escalate where necessary
- Aid in preparation of banking payments of vendors
- Ad hoc duties as required to support where necessary across the finance function.
The successful Accounts Payable Administrator will need to be methodical and organised in their approach to work and be able to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines. You must;
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Ideally have some experience of working with SAP (not essential but preferable)
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
- Be a good communicator
This role would suit someone who has worked as a Purchase Ledger, Accounts Payable Administrator or Clerk. This role comes with a generous package including;
- Salary up to £29,000 depending on experience
- 37.5 hours per week (flexible start and finish time within reason)
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Private pension scheme
- Westfield healthcare
- Working for a world-renowned business
- Easily accessible from Rotherham, Sheffield and Barnsley
- Modern working environment
- Fixed term contract upto 6 months potential to be extended
If you have the above experience please apply now, call us on 01142 768 228 or email a copy of your CV
Travail Employment Group are advertising this vacancy and its services in this instance as an Employment Agency.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.