Purchase Ledger Clerk
£25,000, 33 days holiday inc stats, free on site parking, pension, vibrant modern offices, flexible working, easily accessible, free tea and coffee, on site canteen facilities.
We are working in partnership with a Sheffield based manufacturing business whom are looking to recruit for a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a full time permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative award winning business.
Working within a small Finance team of four and reporting into the Financial Controller you will be responsible for;
- Processing delivery notes
- Matching high volume purchase invoices in respect of received goods / services
- Recording company's purchase invoices and credit notes
- Approving invoices for payment
- Managing internal and external supplier queries
- Setting up and paying new suppliers
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will;
- Be confident with SAGE ideally SAGE200
- Have a minimum of two years experience within a similar role
- Be organised and be able to work methodically under pressure
- Be confident dealing with high volume invoicing
This role would suit someone who has been working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable, Supplier Accounts or Accounts Finance Administrator.
In return you will receive an envious benefits package including;
- £25,000 depending on experience
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm
- 33 days holiday inc stats
- Flexible working after training including flexible start and finish times and working from home
- Free on site parking
- Vibrant modern offices
- 1 hour lunch break
- Easily accessible via road and public transport (tram and bus)
- Dedicated wellbeing portal
- On site canteen facilities
For further information regarding this opportunity. Please contact Phoebe Jones on 0114 276 8228, email a copy of your CV or apply online now.
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.